Coriander powder is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite. Adding ground coriander to pancake and waffle mixes imparts a pleasing taste to it. It is reputed to enhance circulation and relieve fluid retention.
• Apart from being an aromatic spice, coriander seed has many curative and cooling properties.
• Coriander powder taken in combination with a pinch of asafoetida and rock salt is considered an aid to the digestive system. It is an appetite stimulant and aids in the secretion of gastric juices.
• Coriander has pain-relieving properties and is useful for headaches, muscle pain, stiffness and arthritis.
• Coriander powder is useful as a tea, because of its helpful effects on the digestive tract, and is good for increasing appetite, and relieving nausea, diarrhoea, flatulence and indigestion.
• Coriander powder should be kept in an opaque, tightly-sealed glass container in a cool, dark and dry place.
• Place a small chunk of asafoetida in the container to prevent any kind of spoilage.
No Artificial Colours. No Added Flavours. 100% Organic Masala. FSSAI Regd. Product.